Sakura me

Tuesday, August 15, 2006
On this day:

Links I Clicked on Today

Here are some links I clicked on today.

J.K. Rowling Makes a Lot of Money!!

Can you imagine making that much money? I can and I think it would be awesome! Whenever I see this kind of story, I think to myself, "What can I do that will make me rich quick and forever?" and I never have an answer for myself. Totally sucks.

An article about gay marriage in New Jersey

This would be pretty cool if it works out. Why are people so terrified of same-sex marriages? This is my favorite quote from the article: "If we get to an imminent threat, if we get to the point where marriage is going to be decided by the court, shouldn't we get to weigh in an issue of such magnitude?" Imminent threat? Like gay marriage becoming legal is going to cause a bunch of death and destruction around the world? Give me a freaking break!

Got any ugly sheep?

WHAT??? This article is just hysterical. If only THIS was the sort of thing we worried about in this country instead of stupid stuff like the previous link. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home