Sakura me

Monday, August 21, 2006
On this day:

Links I Clicked on Today

Here are today's links.

Cell Phone WIth No Buttons

This is pretty damn cool. I love technology, especially cell phones and this just sounds insane. I'd love to get my hands on one of these and try it out. It's amazing how much innovation has come around since I was born. I can't even imagine what it will be like in another 25 years!!

Gotta Love Japanese Men

Can you imagine an American guy with a bag like this? This is absolutely unreal, and totally Japanese! You see this kind of thing all the time there. It is strange because while the Japanese society can be very traditional and uptight about their lives, guys can walk around with bags like this in Harajuku or Shibuya and no one seems to care.

Huge 13-year old

This 13-year old baseball player is over 6 and a half feet tall! Just incredible. I wonder if he gets bullied, or if other kids think it's cool. Would anyone be stupid enough to try and bully him around???

Inspirational Sustainable Energy Awards

Sutainability, sustainability, sustainability. You're likely to see this theme come up often on my blog. This is almost a religion for me, although at this point in my life I am just reading about it all the time and thinking about it and not actually practicing very much. But everyone will come to discover that sustainability is the key and it should be on everyone's mind.

Dream Up a Killer App

I wish I could come up with a really awesome idea and win some Mac prizes. I feel like I'm always wishing there was a program that did such-and-such but now when it counts I can't think of any. I hate it when that happens. Know what else I hate? When I'm working at the computer and think of something I want to look up on the internet. I click my Firefox icon and by the time the program loads up, I can't remember what I wanted to look up!! What is wrong with me?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home