Sakura me

Thursday, August 24, 2006
On this day:

Slight Change in Purpose

So you've probably noticed that my blog has taken a bit of a twist. Let's just say it's easier to make posts of links every day than memories of Japan. Those take a little longer to write. I'm going to continue doing my links of the day if people enjoy them at all. Let me know what you think. I'm going to intersperse other little things, including memories of Japan and possibly some current experiences too! I'm also hoping to start posting some photo-essay type things, but I've got to get some good ones first. Anyway, I hope you're enjoying what's been going on so far on my blog. I'll try to keep your interest. If there's anything else you'd like to see me post about, just let me know. If you see good links feel free to send them to me and I'll post them up here if I like them!

1 Comments:

  • i think you're doing great. i love the links -- its like getting all your news in one place, summarized by someone smart. but yes, you should intermingle it with you.

    By Blogger Bambina, at 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home