Sakura me

Monday, September 11, 2006
On this day:

Links I Clicked on Today

I took some fun photos yesterday and I'm going to post them up sometime soon. But while I'm messing around with them I hope you enjoy today's links.

Roddick vs. Pong

This is pretty fun! Roddick is totally hot, and Pong is one of the greatest games ever invented!!

One Watt Light Bulbs

One watt light bulbs sound great if they actually work and provide enough light. Any way we can find to reduce our usage of electricity is great. It's not only important to change the way we make electricity (for example, switching from coal to solar), it is also important to decrease our usage where possible. This helps put us in a more favorable energy situation.

Funny Cat Video

This is for all you cat lovers out there. Whoever said that cats are dumb ... was right! Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • YES!!! There are some other HYSTERICAL ones on there!! The poor cats though ...

    By Blogger Andrew J, at 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home