Sakura me

Saturday, September 30, 2006
On this day:

My Dream Computer

I haven't owned an Apple computer since my family had an Apple IIe way back when (elementary school). But my dream computer is now the MacBook notebook from Apple.

I'm not sure why I like it so much. Maybe it just seems to be really "cool" and I want to be more hip. I think it also plays to my desire to be more artistic and creative (as if just getting the computer will help with that!). I've always wished I had more talent in something creative. Everyone tells me I'm smart and good at a number of things, but for some reason I really wish I could paint really well, or write really creative stories, or play an instrument or sing incredibly well, or take really inspiring photographs or whatever ... Why is this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home